Monday, September 29, 2008


Grandma is here, and boy have we been busy!!We have done SeaWorld, Clearwater Beach, Pool, Music class, playgrounds, and shopping for our newly turned four year old. He turns four on Oct. 1st but we decided to celebrate a little early. It has been a lot of fun but a little tiring for the adults.The kids just keep going and going and going... Tomorrow we are off to school and mommy is getting her Florida drivers license, and since all of the baby weight is not gone I will for sure be lying about my weight! I will wear black so that they can't tell, I am not sure if all the black clothing I have would help...but I will do my best! Enjoy the slide show and take care. The Kempf's

2 comments:

The Millers said...

So fun! Gramma looks so happy! Your neighborhood looks very nice. Who knew they would let your have 3kids in a retirement community! Just kidding! It looks AMAZING!
Love,
Sarah

Amy Byrd said...

Love the new pictures! Bet you're loving having your mom there. Happy Birthday to Brady for us. Enjoy your nice weather! Good luck with the new license.
Amy