Sunday, September 14, 2008
Yeah, we hit Clearwater!
We loaded up the troops on Sat. and headed out Clearwater Beach. Forty-five mins. later we were having a good ole time, playing in the sand, water, and sun! Brady is a beach freak he loves it all, Delaney just likes the wind and being outside, and our Mason well he said he was "Scared". Scared of the sand, the water, and then the birds! Mason is not our beach bum at this point. Erik had some navigation issues on the way home so we took the long way. Even with GPS running in the car you can get a little well lets just say confused..I won't say lost!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy! And oh yes for those who care, I found my wedding band last night!!!! That little sucker was totally hiding under my drawer on the ledge of the dresser resting so peacefully! Look out digital camera I know you are out there somewhere I am going to find you today. Love the Kempf's
Posted by Kempf Family at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We miss our BFFs! Looks like you guys are having fun in the Florida sun! Love you guys! Sheron's
It looks great there!!!!! Can't WAIT to come visit! And Brady looks like such a little man!! Miss all of you!!!
I even bookmarked your page. :) Love you!
Post a Comment