Friday, September 12, 2008
Day in the life of the Kempf's in Florida
Well I am sure you are dying to hear about our life here in Florida and how different it all is.Well it is different in a lot of ways but in a lot of ways my life has not changed.....still have three kid's to raise and make sure their days are full. Lets see this morning we woke up, it was 80 degrees already and sure a little humid. We had breakfast, I won't tell you what I made because some of you would kill me, but lets just say for once the ate everything on their plate in the morning! Which is a feat for the Kempf boys! We watched a little Max and Ruby and a Spiderman show for Brady. Got dressed, everyone including me. Got out to the car, went to Music class. Found it on my first try without my GPS. Nice work by me! On the way into music class Brady spotted a playground in which he wanted to visit right then and music class was now out of the question. Some how got all of them into the class in one piece. Delaney loves it and sits like a good girl and giggles the entire time. Brady was doing his own thing including pouting because we did not go to the playground. Mason was glued to my lap because that is how Mason rolls in the beginning. Class went on, everyone loosened up and enjoyed themselves. I talked to a couple of the other mama's. Just trying to make friends over here.Ha!ha! Got out of music class, of course we HAD to do the playground. So off the boys went, I held Delaney and talked to my mom on the cell phone as they played. Two min. warning....they finally come off the structure. Oh look at that, it was a playground with sand! Awesome now they are sweaty and sandy!!!!!!! Terrific, I try to clean them up as best I can. We get home and have some lunch. And I get a good look at the boys and boy are they dirty. Into the bath they go!After baths, Mason runs into his room without a diaper, and of course has an "accident" right in the middle of his bed. NO warning, of course. Clean that up with new sheets and all.... Delaney gets her afternoon bottle, and then EVERYONE is off to bed! So that is that and it is now 1:13 p.m. I am doing the blog, and take a breathier. That's all folks! Take care, The Kempf Family
Posted by Kempf Family at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sounds a lot like life in the Couv, but warmer and sweatier. Love the pics of the kids, everyone looks great...and Delaney has to be the best dressed little girl around:)
Oh Colie, you are a busy lady. You make it all sound so easy. Love those rolls on little miss Delaney. I want to give her a big smooch! Love the phone calls & looking forward to March.
Love you,
Amy
Post a Comment