Sunday, October 5, 2008
Mason shows how messy he really is...
Well, I know as moms we say these famous words when our children are not doing what we would like them to..."Oh they must be teething!!" Last night, I swear, Delaney WAS teething her mouth looks very raw and awful. She of course coupled that with waking up every few hours and decided to be permanently up around 4ish AM that is!The boys were not far behind her. So Erik and I are tuckered out, I am sure you are saying "Wah, wah, wah." We did choose to have three so I guess sleep is just not something we will ever get again! We managed to have some fun though this weekend, we went on our first bike ride in Florida. We had a good time, and carting our children well lets just say they are not light! I put a couple of pics on the slide show from before we left. So if you see some people and you say..."Hey what a minute did a bunch of people from Oregon fly out and visit this week?" Nope sorry,I wish, I just found my old digital camera and had to post them for old memory sakes! Take care, The Kempf Family
Posted by Kempf Family at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey there....you guys look great! Delaney is sooooo cute! (your boys are too :)
Great new pics!! You are lookin' good girl!! Tampa is treating you well! Maybe there is something to be said for sun:)
Post a Comment