Friday, June 13, 2008
Spoke way too soon...
Mason is no longer sleeping in a big boy bed. It just was too big, and he was way too curious!!Which is code, for he was wandering the halls of the household at night. So back to the crib he goes...he is a funny little dude that one. Brady is all done with preschool and moving onto swim lessons in preparation for our upcoming move to Florida. Miss Delaney is in "Bottle Boot Camp" as we speak. Mom has started off the bottle feedings and Erik will be taking over soon. It is for the best. I am not sure if she thinks so, but eventually she will. I will have some Father's Day pics from the weekend. Take care. The Kempf's
Posted by Kempf Family at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Love those pictures in the diapers. Brady is such the little man! What cute kids Colie! I hate to say it but Ravenna slept in a twin bed in Whitefish. I think only because Hudson does as well. It is the wierdest thing, they don't get out of their beds until we come and get them. Must be something they learned in China. It's so fun watching the kids change. Love this blogging!
Post a Comment