Sunday, June 1, 2008

May is ending...




The New News from the Kempf Family is...insert drum roll here please......
Mason is now sleeping in a big boy bed! He loves it of course, and Brady was kind enough to show him the ropes and tell him how it works. I am not sure who was more excited Braden or Mason? But, the little guy is doing well so far, knock on wood, he is not getting up and wandering the halls! Brady is still into his super heroes, and he transforms himself into them every day.It is very serious business around here. Delaney is getting huge, busting out of her 3-6 month clothes, and still battling a cough. So, I will probably be seeing out doctor here again this week! I should seriously just give them a portion of our pay check each month. It would be easier.Looking forward to the month of June and what it brings! Hopefully nice warm weather. Love, The Kempfs

0 comments: