Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Bottle Boot Camp is officially over...she has taken a bottle(after about trying 10-15 of them,wish I were joking...) and I have not nursed in over 24 hours..ouchy!I feel like singing "I am free!!!!!!!!!" No, but it is nice to be able for others to feed our little girl.The boys had fun playing in our nice weather finally.It helps detour some keeping our hands to ourselves when we can go outside for a break every once in awhile. We are in the final steps of closing the deal on our new Tampa home, very beautiful house, we are excited to make it ours. So thats it on our end! Love The Kempf's
Posted by Kempf Family at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Love those pictures. Little Delaney is so damn cute! Those cheeks! Of course the boys are darling as well. Can't wait to see those kiddos!
Post a Comment