Sunday, September 13, 2009
Vandal Game in Seattle and the Week before
Well it has been awhile.... Very busy over here. This weekend was the best! Erik and I were lucky enough to go up to Seattle while Grandma watched the kiddos, and we were out of the house early man. It was a full day for grandma and papa the kids had fun but the parents had even MORE fun! Went by boat to the Husky Stadium and cruised around with friends. Tail gated and watched a great football game between University of Idaho and U of Washington. No the U of Idaho, Vandals did not pull out a win, but they did well. Erik and I had so much fun with the McCray's and the Pool's. Good times and good friends nothing better than that. I (Nicola) even pulled out a 10K race with some girlfriends here in Portland this early Sunday morning. I did fine, I was a little tuckered out from the day/night before but I finished with an acceptable time for sure. The other pictures are of our children with the Duke's kiddos. They have so much fun with them playing, being very very silly and I guess eating. Those three things they do together and well. We are so lucky to have them living right down the street and to be able to spend time with them on a weekly basis. Life is good folks. Enjoy the pics. Take care, The Kempf Family
Posted by Kempf Family at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Very cute pictures! Glad to hear that you guys had fun at the game...We were happy the Ducks didn't punch anybody this weekend! GO DUCKS!!!
Post a Comment