Monday, February 16, 2009
Our Trip to Grandma and Papa's
Here is our week in Oregon. It went way too fast and we miss everyone already! But it was a great time. Thanks to Papa and Grandma working so hard for the babies! They watched them over night and Delaney was kind enough to wake up several times.....she can be demanding! ha!ha! Erik and I had a great time though going out an visiting with all of our buddies. Delaney is now officially one. We can not believe it. She is really growing and trying to follow her brothers no matter what! It is super cute. Well gotta jet, off to separate little boys who won't leave each other alone. Take care, The Kempf Family
Posted by Kempf Family at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Love the slide show, I feel like I was there for all the fun events. OK who is Daniel's new chic? Apparently not too broken up about "the dear John"? Talk soon!
Post a Comment