Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas Time in Tampa, FL
I know it was a long slide show I am sure you are not going to read the recap because of how long you have been sitting. We are all ready for Christmas and waiting for the grandparents to arrive. Everyone is very excited. Brady has some very high expectations for Santa this year and wow I am not sure if he "needs" two motorized vehicles at the ripe age of four.Mason asks for just one thing, a Batman big wheel that is all. So we will see what Santa brings! It is nice and toasty here I know all of our friends and family in Oregon are being bombarded with snow right now and wish you guys the best! Wow! Arctic Storm 2008 is not joking around! Miss and love you all. The Kempf Family
Posted by Kempf Family at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So darling! They are getting so big. Mason is looking so much like your dad! Wish you were here in the snow...or we were there in the pool!
Love the pics from your new place at Christmas...with no snow. Miss you & love you. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment