Sunday, November 23, 2008
More Philly and a couple Delaney and Friend pics
This week was sort of exciting...The kitties had to go back to the adoption place. For various reasons I won't point any fingers but we had one little guy whom was not very nice to the kittens as hard as we all tried. It just wasn't fair to them. I was in pain with my wrist all week, finally have some relief after going to the Urgent Care, I guess I have some carpal tunnel issues, from carrying the big girl. We had our neighbors over for dinner Saturday. They are a great family and their daughter was born in Tampa on hour from Delaney's arrival. Delaney and her friend are the same weight as well. We love the big girls. They both get very excited and point at one another when sit across from each other. They have an older daughter as well, and I think our boys ran her ragged. Fun times. Most of the pictures above are from our trip to Philly, I just downloaded the small camera and found them. Enjoy. Take care, The Kempf Family
Posted by Kempf Family at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment