We had our Linman friends over to play today! It was awesome.Sorry Nate, we did have some fun with out you, I know hard to imagine. Apparently, daddy Linman, could not get a random Tuesday off for the visit. The mommies got to visit/laugh while the older kiddos ran the Kempf boys ragged! Loved it! Poor Jack got a bee sting and Little Maddie I am sure is sore due to chubby Delaney's sheer size...she was carried around by Maddie for a long time. Brady was sure to tell Jack he did not get stung and that not all bees sting....just to rub some good ole salt in the wound I suppose. That kid!! Then Mason just followed Maddie around tooting all over the place. Asking for more forts to be built out of the couch. While all along Mommy and Summer just gabbed away. I will miss the Linman's when we go, Summer and I have been friends since grade 7, found each other during a basketball practice probably during dress-down when sharing our aqua net and propane curling irons, for sure those things were dangerous! We will keep in touch though and expect to see The Linman's in Florida soon!! Love The Kempf Family
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
A visit from The Linman's minus big Linman Nate
Posted by Kempf Family at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment