Sunday, May 4, 2008

It is May!









We had a good week. I am going to give you all some quotable quotes by our little ones, since I have no real news to report.....enjoy! We did have fun with our friends the Fuller's last night, but I have to get the pictures from Auntie Shane so I can post them. The kids decorated cookies and the Fuller floor with frosting. They had a good ole time together!

Braden Quotes:

"I am not 3 mommy, I want to be four, I am four!"
"When I get big I want to be an excavator, that would be wonderful."
"When I get big I want to fly a plane and helicopter."
"Daddy do you want to play super hero's, you be bad spider man."

Mason or Masonise is what we call his language...Quotes:

As he pats his shirt that I just put on him, "Cuuutte!"(Cute)
As papa was leaning into him saying Squeeze, Mason replied, "squeeeeze."
He also used "Thank you," appropriately no coaxing..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Byrd said...

Colie,
Love the new Blog look!! I didn't really like looking at your picture with the old sunflowers in the background. This one much better. You are such a cute family. Love the pic of you kissing little Delaney. Cute one of your parents with the kids too! I am so proud of all your blogging!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Love the family picture...so cute! We sure did have fun with y'all on Saturday night, even though I am still finding sprinkles around my house:)